- Changing the structure of the rendering system, for ease of updating it in the future.
- Now players who get blocked in text chat will not be able to communicate in group chat either.
- Messages about inappropriate behavior are now more readable and visible.
Receive items at the end of the match and add to favorites after purchase
- Now, when you purchase or unlock an item from a battle pass or event pass at the end of a match, you will be able to immediately add a look or accessory in the confirmation window.
Go to the graffiti collection
- Opening or purchasing a graffiti from a BP or skip event at the end of a match will allow you to access it in the Collections section via the confirmation menu.
- Fixed a bug that caused a white streak to appear on player portraits during ulta.
- Fixed a bug that caused the durability value of shields in the store to display in red if you take damage and buy the shield again.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Greek Tonos font to not show up in account names.
- Fixed a bug that caused the "VoIP: lower agent speech volume" setting to not work properly. This setting mutes the game sounds a bit so you can better listen to voice chats.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect "UTC" time conversion that caused the Cybersports Center to display the wrong time in the match schedule.