This policy of personal data processing is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law dated 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data Law) and defines the procedure of personal data processing and measures to ensure personal data security taken by FastGG (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1.1 The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition of its activity the observance of human and citizen's rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrecy.
1.2 This Operator's policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about website visitors https://fastgg.net.
2.1 Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data with the help of computer equipment.
2.2 Blocking of personal data - temporary cessation of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3 Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://fastgg.net.
2.4 Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing.
2.5 Impersonalization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without using additional information the belonging of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data.
2.6 Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Operator - a state authority, municipal authority, legal entity or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and/or carrying out processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, composition of personal data subject to processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
2.8 Personal Data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://fastgg.net.
2.9 Personal data authorized by the personal data subject for dissemination - personal data, access to which is provided by the personal data subject to an unlimited number of persons by giving consent to the processing of personal data authorized by the personal data subject for dissemination in the manner prescribed by the Personal Data Law (hereinafter - personal data authorized for dissemination).
2.10. User - any visitor to the website https://fastgg.net.
2.11. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
2.12. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization of personal data to an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way.
2.13. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to a foreign government authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
2.14. Destruction of personal data - any actions, as a result of which personal data are irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further recovery of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3.1 The Operator shall have the right to:
- to receive from the subject of personal data reliable information and/or documents containing personal data;
- in case the personal data subject revokes his/her consent to personal data processing, as well as if he/she submits a request to stop personal data processing, the Operator has the right to continue personal data processing without the consent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in the Personal Data Law;
- independently determine the composition and the list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of obligations stipulated by the Law on personal data and regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on personal data or other federal laws.
3.2 The Operator shall:
- provide the personal data subject, upon his/her request, with information regarding the processing of his/her personal data;
- organize the processing of personal data in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- respond to appeals and requests of personal data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Law on personal data;
- to inform the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects, upon request of this body, of the necessary information within 10 days from the date of receipt of such request;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Personal Data Processing Policy;
- to take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unlawful or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other unlawful actions in relation to personal data;
- cease transfer (dissemination, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and cases stipulated by the Personal Data Law;
- to fulfill other obligations stipulated by the Personal Data Law.
4.1 Personal data subjects have the right:
- receive information regarding the processing of his/her personal data, except in cases provided for by federal laws. Information shall be provided to the subject of personal data by the Operator in an accessible form and shall not contain personal data relating to other subjects of personal data, except in cases where there are legal grounds for disclosure of such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it is established by the Law on Personal Data;
- to demand from the operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take measures provided for by law to protect his rights;
- impose a condition of prior consent when processing personal data for the purpose of marketing goods, works and services;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, as well as to send a request to stop processing of personal data;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court against unlawful acts or omissions of the Operator in the processing of his/her personal data;
- to exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2 The subjects of personal data are obliged to:
- provide the Operator with true data about himself;
- to inform the Operator about the clarification (update, change) of his/her personal data.
4.3 Persons who have passed to the Operator false information about themselves, or information about another subject of personal data without the consent of the latter, shall be liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5.1 The processing of personal data shall be carried out on a lawful and fair basis.
5.2 The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes. Processing of personal data incompatible with the purposes of personal data collection is not allowed.
5.3 It is not allowed to merge databases containing personal data processed for purposes incompatible with each other.
5.4 Only personal data that meet the purposes for which they are processed shall be processed.
5.5 The content and scope of the processed personal data correspond to the declared purposes of processing. Redundancy of processed personal data in relation to the stated purposes of their processing is not allowed.
5.6 When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency and, where necessary, relevance to the purposes of personal data processing shall be ensured. The Operator shall take the necessary measures and/or ensure that they are taken to remove or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
5.7 Storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows to identify the subject of personal data, no longer than required by the purposes of personal data processing, unless the period of storage of personal data is established by federal law, contract, party to which, beneficiary or guarantor of which is the subject of personal data. Processed personal data shall be destroyed or depersonalized upon achievement of the purposes of processing or in case of loss of necessity to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided for by federal law.
Purpose of processingproviding the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the Web sitePersonal data
surname, first name, patronymic
contracts concluded between the operator and the subject of personal data
Types of personal data processing
Collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, destruction and depersonalization of personal data
Sending newsletters to the e-mail address
7.1 Processing of personal data shall be carried out with the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his/her personal data.
7.2 The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the purposes provided for by the international treaty of the Russian Federation or by law, to fulfill the functions, powers and duties assigned to the operator by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
7.3 Processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, execution of a judicial act, act of another body or official subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings.
7.4 The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the personal data subject is a party or a beneficiary or guarantor, as well as for the conclusion of a contract at the initiative of the personal data subject or a contract under which the personal data subject will be a beneficiary or guarantor.
7.5 The processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties or for the achievement of socially important purposes, provided that the rights and freedoms of the personal data subject are not violated.
7.6 Processing of personal data to which the personal data subject or at his/her request (hereinafter referred to as publicly available personal data) has unrestricted access is performed.
7.7 Processing of personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with federal law.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for full compliance with the requirements of the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
8.1 The Operator shall ensure safety of personal data and take all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
8.2 The User's personal data will never, under no circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of the current legislation or if the subject of personal data has given consent to the Operator to transfer the data to a third party for the fulfillment of obligations under a civil law contract.
8.3 In case of finding inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them independently, by sending a notice to the Operator to the Operator's work e-mail address marked "Personal Data Update".
8.4 The term of personal data processing is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data were collected, unless another term is stipulated by the contract or applicable law.
The User may withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
8.6 The prohibitions established by the personal data subject on the transfer (except for granting access), as well as on the processing or conditions of processing (except for access) of personal data authorized for dissemination shall not apply in cases of personal data processing in the state, public and other public interests defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8.7 When processing personal data, the Operator shall ensure confidentiality of personal data.
8.8 The Operator shall store personal data in a form that allows to identify the subject of personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of personal data processing, unless the period of personal data storage is established by federal law, contract to which the subject of personal data is a party, beneficiary or guarantor.
8.9 The condition for termination of personal data processing may be the achievement of the purposes of personal data processing, expiration of the personal data subject's consent, withdrawal of consent by the personal data subject or the requirement to terminate personal data processing, as well as the detection of unlawful processing of personal data.
9.1 The Operator shall collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), extract, use, transfer (disseminate, provide, access), depersonalize, block, delete and destroy personal data.
9.2 The Operator performs automated processing of personal data with or without receiving and/or transmitting the received information via information and telecommunication networks.
10.1 The Operator shall notify the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects of its intention to carry out transborder transfer of personal data (such notification shall be sent separately from the notification on the intention to carry out personal data processing) prior to the commencement of transborder personal data transfer activities.
10.2 Before submitting the above-mentioned notification, the Operator shall be obliged to obtain relevant information from the authorities of a foreign state, foreign individuals, foreign legal entities to whom trans-border transfer of personal data is planned.
The operator and other persons who have access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to disseminate personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided for by federal law.
12.1 The User may obtain any clarifications on any questions concerning the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail.
12.2 This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
12.3 The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at the following address https://fastgg.net/privacy.